« Home | MY ART GALLERY :D » | gottcha » | thanx Tyra :* » | different routin » | The Latest Dictionary !!Experience : The name men ... » | SEE NEW, HEAR NEW, FEEL NEW ( N SERIES) » | sharig secrets » | have u seen her before!! » | A child » | Sault & Sugar !!! »

talented , me ;p



* dr. faiz alkandri+ dr.ahmed dshti+ other photographers , looking at my pics :)

u remember my last post about the gallery,,,,,, well,,, today's post is the second part :)

the opening was at 10 am ..... deans , prof, photographers from ( bait lothan) have been there ...

was so crowded ,, yet organized ...

that day ( 26\nov\2006) was one of the greatest ,,, happiest and full of surprieses day.....

i got and heard 3 unbelieveable news:

1) the faculty asked me to take pictures of ( old kuwait , like old buildings, al-boom, museums...) so they can make copies of them and put them in all faculties :)

2) i have been chosen to be among the group who will travel to FRANCE ( PARIS).. to show their photos ..yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

3) because of my talent ( photography), and since i havenot taken any classes in photography .. Bait Lothan , by Mr. Baha2 aldeen,, offered me a half-price course in photography,,,,


it has been 3 days ,, and i still cannot believe what happened,,, they shocked me ( in a good way) ,,,, but because Kuwait tv... and AL-rai tv were there... i controlled my self,,, and as soon as they turned off the cameras i jumped ,, screamed , hugged my friends,,,,


what a feeling ;p


just wanted to share u my happiness ...... wish u all the best :*

** i would like to thank ANTIHERO for passing by,,, and saying hi ,,,,,thanx hun,,,, was so happy to see u there :)


That's very good news! Congrats!

Its one step on a road of success when you use a skill of yours and improve it in such a professional way. Do not stop there though, its just the first step, you'll need to get going and be a recognized photographer soon.

I know many talented people and they've all started this way.. it starts with a dream.. a try, and another try.. and another.. still another try.. and one of these tries hits the goal they're aiming at. To start. Once you start, you cannot stop. Those who were trying to write.. are now published recognized novelists. Those who tried to act are not wanted and asked repeatedly to sign contracts and be in plays and such.

Those who stopped.. are not talented.. they're losers with a false talent.. temporary talent. Because a talent screams to be released and cannot be stopped.

Mabrok. Artists in Kuwait do deserve the appreciation. You're good.

3alaich ib alf 3afya, testahlain kil el khair :**

thanx anti,, without ur support and positive words i wouldnot be who i am today ....

losers and winners,and the conversation we had that day, opened my eyes on many things which i wasnot aware of...

this begining is just a start, and i hope it will be better next time

i really thank god to have u as a friend anti..... thanx again hun

cool freak...

merci fellow,, u r good too.

swair....

aloha teacher ;p how r u ,, and how is teaching with u ..

o allah ye3afeech dear

hi felicity .. went thru your blogs and really happy to know the way you crafted your roads in the world of photography.. well, i agree with anti hero.. your road to sucess has just started and you have the right potential to make your ideas recognized till infinity ! ! ! i sincerely believe my case to be very similar like yours.. i have a keen interest towards photography for quite a time now, but i have really not acted on my interests so far as keeping comitted to more important social issues, but i really wish to work on the subject from now onwards and currently looking for some training or coaching that can help me to polish my interest.. please help me on the above, i have heard of bait lothan, but really in need of some more details.. for e.g. what are the preliminary things i require.. please help me on the same ! take care and Happy Clickin !

hey if possible can you reply me on my mail add that is cause i have not been accessing my blog accounts... my mail add is : avail.yusuf@gmail.com
thanks, it was a pleasure reading your blog

Post a Comment