« Home | sharig secrets » | have u seen her before!! » | A child » | Sault & Sugar !!! » | Happy Eid » | دعاء » | R u aware of it? » | mr7ba all ... ... » | What my " F " letter stands for?? » | كلمة.. »

SEE NEW, HEAR NEW, FEEL NEW ( N SERIES)






yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah



well, guess the "yaaaaaaaaah and the picture above have explained every thing ;p

i bought the N91 yesterday................

i already liked it, though i didnot want this series of phones...

it is like a mobile with an I-pod inside,,

the size of it's internal memory is 4 GB ,,, that is huge ( mashallah ) ;p

plus it is stylish ,,, and has three kinds of accessories ,,,,

over all, u will love it,,,,


but , there is one thing that made me feel so sad,,,,,,,,,,




my previous mobile ,,,, wallah when i see it , yeksr 5a6ri( check the photo )...

but ana ma ankr aljmeel, so that i will use them both ;p


see ya soon :*

p.s. ahm shai al pinapple juice in the photo,,, shkoooooooooo !!!


mabrook.. tksreenah bil 3afya :P

i've changed my phone.. twice. Twice.. i had a 6abooga phone when everyone was using the the first edition of "Bashar". Then when I got myself a "Bashar" everyone switched to those new colored phones with cameras :P
I got rid of the Bashar like two years later or three maybe to get myself the standard 6600.

Now I'm convinced of this.. when my phone's problem is solved by something other than buying a new battery... I'm buying a new phone.
The new phone must then be within the average price of the phones today.. so not among the most expensive neither the cheapest. One that is just "fine"

As for your old phone.. i have one word for you.. charity :P

mabroooooook wa 3aleech bel 3afya !

wa thny shay ana ba6alt a5eeth nokia ! SONY the bEsT

hehehhe ahm shai akasrah bl3afiah ;p

what a funy story to be told about ur phone's :D

'charity', hehhehehe hehehehe, didnot u see it ?? it is 'mwaly';p

no camera , the screen is scrached, two of the buttons are not working .....ect

allah yebark feek loco...

and about sony and not nokia.... i prefer nokia because it is easy to be used, and i used to it ...

but sony,,, hmmm never tried it ;p

lazeem etgarbyna ! coz etha garabty ra7 et5aleen nokia ! leee2ana ashal eb 100 mara :D

why not.... 5la9i will go to the nearest phone shop to try it....

o maybe i will like it ;p

who knows !!

Post a Comment