« Home | have u seen her before!! » | A child » | Sault & Sugar !!! » | Happy Eid » | دعاء » | R u aware of it? » | mr7ba all ... ... » | What my " F " letter stands for?? » | كلمة.. » | The sacrifice of Love is to:"Let go of the person ... »

sharig secrets





Forgive my stray- ness, and my ' here and there ' words…..
The reason why I am writing this post is because, I have revealed a secret to some on and I felt- still- relieved ,and in rest..


It is a nice, good, strange feeling, to find the one who can really understand what u r trying to reach, tell, think of, an it is even better when he\ she say the words inside u which u couldn't put them in the context so h\ she can feel u ..

Yesterday, I told my eldest sister a secret which I kept inside me for four years, I talked and talked about every thing, details , specifics….. and she was looking on my eyes, with a tender, soft, canny look, which made me dig and dig inside me just to make her live the whole four years where she was not there, to feel the situations, and then to analyze it…

Honestly, I needed her at that moment, coz she opened her heart for me, told me that I was right, and I did what I had to do… she advised me for the next time, when I might face such a situation…

When I finished my story, then went to sleep, I asked my self this question….' Where were she before, why did not I tell her every thing 4 years ago ?"

Then I answered my question, " because I was too shy, scared, bold less to do so…..


so, this lil poem for my dearest sister :)

*******
God bless u sister,

From now on, u r my adviser

U made my way easier

Hope u will be there forever

*********


men offer solutions
women listen

i know i have a solution
i just need a listener

May we all have sisters :)

ameen inshallah

what a wise and great saying about solutions and listeners

u always come up with new, nice, phrases and sayings :)

god bless u bro :)

Post a Comment