« Home | The Latest Dictionary !!Experience : The name men ... » | SEE NEW, HEAR NEW, FEEL NEW ( N SERIES) » | sharig secrets » | have u seen her before!! » | A child » | Sault & Sugar !!! » | Happy Eid » | دعاء » | R u aware of it? » | mr7ba all ... ... »

different routin



when i took this application, i realized that it is the end of my university life..... no more classes, no more study, exams, pop- quizes... no more waking up in the early morning to find parkings for the car before the lecture starts....
oh i will miss it wallah..... i donot and cannot imagine my self living away from college atmosphere,,,, without my friends,,,,,,without doing home works....and researches,.... plus beging prof for an A ....
since i'm a senior student majored in Eglish\ Education faculty, i will have 'midani' course before being a real teacher, officialy...
i love to teach, however i want to have my MA,, but since i am livig in kuwait, there is a system says " u have to teach for minimum "3" years to cotinue ur MA .
"" Ahhhhhhhhhhhh i hate this system """

yes

you will miss it. I can't say no.. i know how it feels.. I wish i could comfort you and say.. no, you will not miss it. But yes you will..
All you can do is enjoy whatever activities the university has to offer for alumni.. if any.

I heard its two years.. unless you mean one year of field work then yes it is three years. but it'll fly by.

:)

mabrook

i'm trying my best to join and be a participent in every single activity the univ. announce...
but guess what,, it made it worse coz i miss it more and more,,

and honestly antihero i dunno how could u live away from college life, coz mashallah u were super active , specially in english department( english day)....


god help meeeeee

I come by KU whenever i have a chance to meet old friends.. that's it. I have found what i miss in KU life outside, yet there's a certain criteria that cannot easily be found outside. The lifestyle of university students is really amazing

I was around yesterday :)

laterz

ahhh u understand me wallah,,, that what i was talking about " certain criteria u found in KU but not anywhere else""

u were there yesterday @_@

afaaaaaaa atleast say hi to felicityq8 :(

j\k dear ..... hope u enjoyed it there ( sure)

Post a Comment