« Home | Wanna those days to be back :( » | i'm rich !!! » | help....help » | reading is for free » | i'm broke:( » | woo00oo00oo00w »

An end of a story!!! part (1)





I have thought and hesitated many million times before writing and publishing this post, not because it is personal, but because i needed help, and i still need it. It is my first and only real "love" story that happened to me, and i am telling u the truth, that the end of this 3 years love story was sad and tragic, and the main reason was my DIGNITY and pride , plus other reasons which i will mention later.

It started at the end of 2002… I wasn't really prepared to such a feeling or a beginning of as I called it , an " unknown ending relationship", coz my main aim on the internet is to learn and teach, and nothing further, which means no place or time to have or make any kind of love stories…. So, one day I was in one of English teaching rooms, where I was an instructor of English with my friend, and there were a group of English learners, and HE was one of them, in the beginning he was shocked that I am a Kuwaiti girl, and I am a teacher, and that was the beginning of the story… we exchanged e-mails, and nothing more.. from the little cheat chat we did , I knew that he is a Kuwaiti student, studies dentistry at UK ….. any ways , whenever I am online or he is, we say hi and talk about latest things that are happening…. And that lasted till last year when he started to ask me my phone number…


I know what are u gonna ask…. Did I or did not I ??? …. Well, I did not, and I told him, don't ask me again coz there is zero chance to give it to u…but he never gave up,, and whenever I am online he kept asking it, and he never being despaired – between u and I – I liked it, sometimes I think that he really wanted me…..honestly, I felt and still feeling that I was cruel, harsh and rough with him , because of the zillion times I said NO to his request….i was not selfish, and u cannot blame me, I was thinking of my family , my mom and dad, and their trust which they gave me,, I cannot do any thing behind their back, that wasn't the way I was raised up …but at the same time, there was that inner voice that told me to do it and give him my # just to see what he wanted…

Anyways, days and months, then he is back to Kuwait, where he insisted and insisted on the # , and I kept saying no way, stop it, do not even think about it… then he asked to see me, I said the usual answer , NO, but in a genteel, kind way, which was in changing the subject into a funny one, so he could forget the idea… …. However, that does not mean that I am happy with what I am doing…


to be continued ....

it is unhappy one sis,,,

welcome anyways :D

TOUGH LOVE... DAMN THE MIND CORNERS!! I know what you mean...

LOVE IS THE TRIUMPH OF IMAGINATION OVER INTELLIGENCE!

HE'LL BE BACK, DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY ;)

he will be back???

i am not sure about it...anyways i did everything i could do,,, and the rest is on him

o "illi allah katnah , be9er"= whatever allah says, it will happen

What you're both doing; it's all calculated...hehe:)) OK, it's unconsciously.

Healthy sweet teasing :p No probs, but the real question is WHAT DO YOU (YES, YOU, ONLY -YOU- now) WANT out of this relationship?

Yeap, the usual lovely answer: I want the real deal. Family, House, Children etc.

FINE. IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT, THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL GETTT! MATH MATH MATH LOL :)

JUST DO IT! Like NIKE's says hehe ;)

Watch this: Kate & Leopold (2001) Starring: Meg Ryan, Hugh Jackman.

i will try to take ur advice in consideration,,,,,


btw , i am looking for that movie u told me ,,,,

u were very helpful sis :*

thanx

Post a Comment