« Home | woo00oo00oo00w »

i'm broke:(



ya, financialy i'm broke, and it just has been 2 days since i got my salary...the story of my "poorness" started yesterday.

i spent 300 kd, on a short golden skirt+sleeveless top,+ some accessories ,can u believe it..

well this brought up a new issue, which is the amount of money that _kuwaitis_ spend in any occasion, some spend less than 100, others spend a whole salary, others more.. but in my case i spent it all in less than a day... i know i cannot control it... but it is the way we used to live in..

the occasion is, a reception and dinner coz my grandpa came from london after being there for 3 months, he had a lung cancer, so he did a very dangerous surgery, which made him live with 3\4 lung..

so, it is a big party with hundreds of ppl coming, and as any normal kuwaiti girl, i have to the STAR of that party, and show my beauty through make-up. clothes, hair and even the shoes.
so i went to every single mall in kuwait, searching and lookig for the most elegant and expensive dress i can wear. so i found many, but to be honest with my 300 kd salary i couldnot afford it, not because i cannot manage my way to have the moey, but i have to fulfil a commitment , which is never ever ask money from my parents as long as i am working ... so i didnot have the guts to do so, and i kept looking for a dress which has both the elegancy and affordable amount of money,

i found dresses, but not the one i have dreamed of, so i chose one and tried it, it was gorgeous , but bcoz i was not expecting it, i didnot like it that much, and with the insisting of my sister and aunt i had to take it, wiether i liked it or not...

then i picked the suitable accessories, shoes ,hair-clips, even the underwears... bottom-line, from A-Z..

the irony is. the whole party is gonna take just 2 hrs:D

see ya in part 2, to continue what will happen on the day when "ME", will shock every one with my newlook :D