« Home | i'm broke:( » | woo00oo00oo00w »

reading is for free










honestly, nothing here worths to be read, coz it is just -well - read it then judge,,,

i felt that i wanna waste my\ur time..... so plz let me do it , and forgive my crazyness:)

though i already donot have a moment to even "scratch my head"<

i go to the college at 8 am then come back at 3 pm..after that i change my clothes, pray al39r , then run to the work from 4-8 pm, then if i have time i would go my my grandma, then on my way to home , i go to mcdonalds to have my both lunch and dinner... then i work on my pc for awhile, do my home works, prepare papers and worksheets for the next day, then fall asleep on the desk..


i know it is a very busy schedual, but believe it or not i still can feel the boredom and lonliness ....



anyways, thanx for leting me sharing u my tediousness .....